Find out about our current job opportunities at SAM Software
Sales Executive (Software Solutions)
The position is for a sales executive whose prime responsibility includes Sage Accounts Software Sales, Asset Management software sales and bespoke software sales. This is an exciting and varied role with real opportunities for personal and professional development for an enthusiastic and determined individual.
- Sell SAM, SAGE & BESPOKE SOFTWARE Solutions and services to small and medium sized companies
- Execute sales transactions; participate in negotiations and close deals
- Timely and accurate business reporting
- Monitor and manage customer satisfaction
- Develop client reference accounts
- Review and monitor accounts and territory plans
- Coordinate the use of consulting resources
- Provide management presence at customers and prospective accounts
- Must have experience in selling enterprise software applications, with demonstrated experience closing business with a wide range of accounts
- A record of strong performance in revenue generation, consistently exceeding goals
- Executive level selling, and a history of developing and maintaining a high level of on-going customer satisfaction
- 3 years of sales experience with “solution” oriented products or services
- Demonstrated experience at new account development
- Experience in cooperative selling through alternate channels and the ability to monitor and manage customer satisfaction
- Develop, review and monitor account, and coordinate the use of consulting resources
The successful candidate must be able to converse at a basic technical level to nontechnical business people and discuss business advantages, be motivated, driven and prepared to take initiative, with a “Sam Software Solutions Ltd attitude” you must have effective communication skills and be well presented as this is a client-facing role with both existing clients and developing new business. You will act as the first point of contact for Sam Software Solutions Ltd, with full responsibility for introducing the company and opening business accounts. Training on our software and on-going support will be provided.
We need a telesales representative to join our rapidly expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity if you already have some telesales experience and you are looking to further your career in IT/Software sales. Experience in customer services, sales administration, B2B, cold calling, or lead generation would be an advantage.
You will be introducing our primary Software products SAM & SAGE and services, your duties will include building strong rapports with potential customers over the phone and generating appointments. This is an ideal position for any individual with an enthusiastic and dynamic character who wishes to work in a challenging and rewarding career.
- You should have a proven track record of business to business selling
- Be familiar with appointment setting and general telesales
To Apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +44 (0)845 372 7007 for an an application form.
The position is for a Microsoft VB, VB.Net or C developer to join our software development team, your prime responsibility includes bespoke software projects and the maintenance and enhancement of the company’s Service/Asset Management System. This is an exciting and varied role with real opportunities for personal and professional development for an enthusiastic and determined individual. You will be responsible for software development projects from concept through to completion, working with, and developing further our range of in-house software for our varied clients. There will also be the opportunity to get involved in database design, architecture, and business analysis.
- 1 year VB.Net, or C experience
- 1 year Microsoft SQL server including stored procedures & triggers
- Formalised approach to software development
- Some support experience
- Self-drive and determination
If you think you’re an ideal candidate for this vacancy, please tel: +44 (0)845 372 7007 or email your CV to email@example.com