SAM Software Solutions develop Service and Asset Management software for engineering and manufacturing Companies.
We are looking for a development Engineer based in our Nottingham office with a background in engineering, to work closely with our existing software team who are highly skilled and multi-disciplinary. You will be the go-to technical resource for our field sales team and will be partly responsible for analysing the business and technical requirements of prospective customers in order to develop solutions.
- Work with the development team to continually improve our software solution
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge in support of pre-sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Audit customer processes in terms of how they use their existing software tools
- Prepare and review software evaluation plans and proposals
- Review requests for bug fixes and new software development
- Visit customers to provide technical support (training, coaching, presentations to support sales, etc.)
- Plan and approve software training
- Deliver advanced training courses (both internal and external).
- Review licensing, module structure and packages offered to customers based on their requirements
- Assist in strengthening customer relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience in providing application engineering support for the sale of software solutions to customers in an engineering environment
- High level of analytical ability and strong engineering judgement in developing solutions to engineering problems.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Degree Level qualification