SAM Software Solutions, offer a range of training courses to ensure that our clients acquire the required knowledge and are able to achieve maximum return on investment. We want our clients be successful with the products that we offer and recommend, our training courses covers all the SAM Products and a number of the Sage 50 range of products. Courses are customised per customer depending on the specific product and client needs.
With the wealth of knowledge gained from working with customers of every size, our experienced trainers take the time to gain a detailed understanding of your needs and objectives. This enables the delivery of personalised training tailored to your specific requirements at a pace suitable to every participant.
Our training services are available upon completion of installations, following system upgrades, to cover during holidays periods or times of sickness as well as refreshers on a regular basis.
Courses are available at both user and system administrator level and vary in length from half day sessions to 5 day courses. They can be delivered as web-based sessions, at your offices or hosted at our training centre in Nottingham
Expert tuition across a range of software applications
Our team is highly knowledgeable about SAM and Sage Products we are skilled at identifying the areas where your staff will most benefit from learning more about the software they use. Subject areas offered include various Sage courses, covering different versions of the application, SAM Product range, and general server administration.
We offer a range of standard sage courses:
- ♦ Sage 50 Accounts Financials;
- ♦ Sage 50 Accounts Commercials;
- ♦ Sage HR Training ;
- ♦ Sage Forecasting;
- ♦ Sage Payroll Training;
Why choose SAM Software Solutions for your company’s training?
- We deliver high quality, effective cources that is individually tailored to meet your business needs as well as the exact requirements of your staff.
- We aim to make life easier for your staff whilst enabling them to be more productive and efficient in their work.
- We present technical information in a simple, jargon-free way that is easy for everyone to understand, even if they do not have much technical knowledge.
- Courses are based around the practical use of new skills, with at least 50% of classes consisting of hands-on exercises. This helps to build competence and confidence whilst ensuring understanding.
- Our trainers are constantly researching and updating course content so you know you will receive the very latest information about your software and its functionality.
- A wide range of subject areas are taught covering general applications such as Outlook that everyone in the company will use, to highly specialised areas such as server administration which will be trained to just a few people.
- Our training courses will take place at your premises either in a classroom format or on a one-to-one basis, depending on the nature and complexity of the course.
- Alternatively, we run courses at training centres in Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester and London.
- We can offer ad hoc training in specific IT areas or all-encompassing courses that lead to certification, e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
Task Orientated Training
This goes a step further than our standard training courses. We will conduct an initial audit of your business and its requirements, plan a training policy and provide tailored, targeted tuition to your staff. Task Orientated Training is proven to be a cost-effective, professional, technically excellent and high quality solution to your company’s IT training needs. Contact us today to find out more.