Specialist Consultancy Services
We can offer a free introductory consultation service, to get an understanding of your company’s needs, your working environment & your training needs. We offer bespoke training courses for our own Service and Asset Management Solutions, sage 50 accounts and Payroll. We can also offer bespoke training on various Microsoft products, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
Over the years we’ve been involved in many differing, diverse & interesting projects for organisations like yours, that’s why we are convinced of a positive outcome when you choose us as your trusted partner. We provide efficient, cost-effective and engaging training courses that are designed for your company and your team to improve the overall performance of your business and equip your staff with up-to-date technical skills and knowledge.
We'd love to meet and discuss your solution
We offer a range of Microsoft courses, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access. Courses are all available at our training centre in a classroom environment. This means that you can gain recognised qualifications and accredited certificates that can build your career potential.
SAM Software Solutions, offer a range of Sage courses to ensure that our clients acquire the required knowledge and are able to achieve maximum return on investment. Our training courses cover all the Sage 50 range of products. Courses are customised per customer depending on the specific product and client needs.
We will train any number of users in the correct use of our standard or bespoke software packages, running on a single machine or network, so that you don’t make those time-consuming mistakes. We are confident that we can provide a cost-effective, professional, technically excellent, high quality and friendly solution for your company.
If things do go wrong, the value of our support comes from the advice, guidance, and delivery from our expert team.
- We deliver high quality, effective training that is individually tailored to meet your business needs as well as the exact requirements of your staff.
- Through our training, we aim to make life easier for your staff whilst enabling them to be more productive and efficient in their work.
- We present technical information in a simple, jargon-free way that is easy for everyone to understand, even if they do not have much technical knowledge.
- Our training is based around the practical use of new skills, with at least 50% of classes consisting of hands-on exercises. This helps to build competence and confidence whilst ensuring understanding.
- Our trainers are constantly researching and updating course content so you know you will receive the very latest information about your software and its functionality.
- A wide range of subject areas are taught covering general applications such as Outlook that everyone in the company will use, to highly specialised areas such as server administration which will be trained to just a few people.
- Our training courses will take place at your premises either in a classroom format or on a one-to-one basis, depending on the nature and complexity of the course.
- Alternatively, we run courses at training centres in Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester and London.
- We can offer ad hoc training in specific IT areas or all-encompassing courses that lead to certification, e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
task oriented training
With our task oriented training this goes a step further than our standard training courses. We will conduct an initial audit of your business and its requirements, plan a training policy and provide tailored, targeted tuition to your staff. Task Orientated Training is proven to be a cost-effective, professional, technically excellent and high quality solution to your company’s IT training needs. Contact us today to find out more.