Customer support is an important part of the promise you make to your customers, that’s why the Maximizer customer service module has been designed with all the tools you need to enable you to deliver on that promise.
The software has been designed to help you control costs while delivering great customer service, this can lead to improved customer loyalty. With the Maximizer CRM customer service Module you can interact with multiple parameters at once it will help to track, manage and resolve service issues, including technical support, billing, and returns allowing your company to effortlessly resolve issues in a timely manner and delight customers.
Today’s customer service goes far beyond the traditional telephone support agent. It’s available via email, web, text message, and social media, Maximizer will track all of these resources and present the service team with a good transactional overview of customer issues.
Improve customer service easily by flagging issues with responsive trouble tickets. Once completed, tickets can be tracked and searched for using case numbers, product categories, assignments, and more.
- Maximizer’s alerts and notification functions can be used to escalate and resolve issues in a timely, professional fashion, and with access to previous communications and complete customer profile history, responses are quicker, to the point with customer needs fully understood.
- Automate processes, such as case assignment and notification, to keep you ahead of customer expectations.
- Communicate with customers according to their preferences with the new anti-spam tool.
Create an instantaneous, searchable online archive of detailed, accurate product information for your clients. The “Knowledge Base” tab will help you reduce unnecessary inbound calls as well as being a place to share incident resolutions with other colleagues, thereby reducing duplication efforts.
- It can also be an interactive area for clients to see FAQ.
- Use the new alarm panel to ensure all case actions are completed in a timely fashion.
- Link to a central Knowledge Base to resolve issues faster.
- Escalate customer service issues to the appropriate specialist and resolve cases more rapidly.
- Control service resources through effective tracking of billable hours and rates according to service level agreements.
Through Maximizer’s customer self-service, your customers can log in to a web portal integrated with your customer service CRM solution and have quick access to their online order status and customer service cases to track their issues or orders from beginning to end.
- Enable customer self-service via secure Web portals.
- Use the new Auditing tool to track system usage and identify security issues for the self-service portal.
Telephony Integration (CTI)
Maximizer can be integrated with a phone system to display relevant contact information for both inbound and outbound calls. Not only basic information but any relevant correspondence with the client.
- Respond faster and improve call productivity with computer telephony integration (CTI and new VOIP and IM for outgoing calls).
- Functionality will capture critical client history and improve call accuracy and impress your client with your in-depth knowledge, before you even pick up the line.
Similar to sales targets live information and automated data graphs regarding customer service metrics can be displayed through dashboards, reports, and alerts. More critical service issues can be addressed rapidly.
- Easily track details of customer issues by configuring case-related fields that are important to your business, such as product application or model number.
- Benefit from real-time data from Maximizer in Excel, ideal for Marketing Opportunity or Campaign analysis and customer service auditing.
- Access the power and simplicity of using pivot tables to generate graphs for easy management information.
Maximizer CRM Features Summary
Maximizer Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is an ‘out-of-the-box’ CRM solution that can be adapted to the way you work. With a choice of editions and deployment options, it is equally suitable to small and large businesses alike. Maximizer is built to encompass the whole organisatipn, its not just a sales and marketing tool, Maximizer CRM operates company-wide, it helps to unite teams across the organisation and share data to create a better understanding of every prospect and customer. With Maximizer CRM software, the needs of every departments can be catered for and everyone’s role can be made easier From senior management reporting to sales pipeline building from marketing campaigns to customer service case history and much more, Maximixer CRM builds the complete business picture ensuring every department has access to up-to-the-minute information – no-one need ever be uninformed again.