The CAS CL5500-D is a high-end label printing scale designed for busy supermarkets, butchers, delis, fishmongers, and farm shops.
It has a large platter with rail, a raised operator pad and it can be programmed via a PC. Sales reports can be obtained and multiple scales can be networked together.
CL Works Windows-based software is included with the CL5500-D. Choose from 40 preset label designs or customise your own. The scale uses either standard CAS Labels (57x40mm or 57x60mm with pre-printed template) or you may use continuous labels/tickets so the label length is dynamic. The software maintains your Products and Ingredients database and allows the keyboard sheet to be set up and printed.
The scale can also be programmed directly with menu codes.
All common 1D Barcode formats are supported including UPC, EAN13, EAN13A5, CODE128, CODE39, CODE93, CODABAR, I2OF5, IATA2OF5.
Networking support allows multiple scales to be interlinked for ease of programming and reporting.
Caracteristiques techniques :
- Flexible & Reliable Network System (Wired/Wireless).
- Easy Loading Paper Cartridge
- Memory Capacity: 8,000 Plus & 1,000 Ingredients.
- Speed Key: 144 PLU Keys (72 Keys X 2 Via Double-Clicking).
- Supporting Free Label Format Design.
- High-Speed Thermal Printer (100mm/s).
- ‘Cartridge Loading Type’ Label Installation.
- 40 Fixed Format & 20 Customized Format Design.
Network System CL5500-D
– Memory capacity: up to 1,000 plus & 1,000 ingredients
– Speed key: 144 PLU keys (72 keys x 2 via double-clicking)
– Dedicated Programmable entry for FSA data entry Meat source and Customer shipping address ideal fro secondary packing,
– 40 fixed-format & 20 customized format design
We recommend you let us set up the scales for you initially unless you are an expert in setting up these machines
– Platter with back rail
– PC manager program(CL-Works; also compatible with CL5000 & CL5000J)
– PLU Plastic cover