About the Course
SAM Software provides either bespoke or formal Sage 50 Forecast training courses. The course can either be conducted on your premises or at our dedicated training centre. When attending our Sage 50 Forecast training course you will be provided with a training manual, buffet lunch, and a completion certificate at the end of the course. All our courses are fully interactive and each course tutor is a fully qualified consultant.
The Sage 50 Forecast training course gives you the tools needed for creating your business plan and cash flow forecasts, irrespective of whether you use Sage 50 or Sage 200 Accounts.
There is however a real benefit to using Sage 50 Forecasting with Sage 50 Accounts, as you can hotlink your actual data to your forecast for instant variance reporting.
You can also hotlink to live Excel data that may be produced by other departments enabling your Sage 50 Forecast to be instantly refreshed each time it is opened.
Once created, Sage 50 Forecasting can make the task of forecasting so much more straightforward and flexible, and as the data is presented via hardcoded reports, all forecasts have 100% integrity guaranteed – unlike an Excel forecast.
The Sage 50 Forecast Training course includes:
- Learn how to create a new forecast from scratch
- How to use records, sub-sections, and departments
- How to optimise your income and cost record creation
- When to use stock records
- Learn when to use formulas instead of manually calculating figures for input
- Create seasonal profiles
- How to enter your opening balance sheet
- Create a simple fixed asset register that calculates your ongoing depreciation
- Create multi-currency forecasts or use multi-currency on specific records
- Learn how to easily forecast sales ledger factoring costs and finance agreement interest
- Learn how to map your forecast to Sage 50 Account to produce variance reports