Accounts software for small to medium sized businesses who need complete control and confidence in their finances. Ideal for growing and established businesses, Sage 50 Accounts is designed to help you stay in control of your cash flow, submit VAT Returns and run your year-end accounting processes. With Sage Drive you can now work in real-time with your accountant and colleagues by securely sharing your data online.
Do more business with Sage 50 Accounts
Trusted by our customers
Backed by market leading local support and expertise choose from our online and phone support packages – we’ll help you get the most out of your software.
Sage 50 Accounts
Powerful small business accounting and invoicing solution – ideal for businesses with 5 - 99 employe
Stay in control of your finances wherever you are with our market leading software. Manage sales, suppliers, stock and VAT in the office or on the go.
- Keep track of sales, expenses and profit, and quickly analyse business performance with a range of reports.
- Everything you need to manage customers, suppliers, products and services and create customisable quotes and invoices.
- Quick online registration – you’ll be up and running in a matter of minutes. And there’s no need to worry about being on the latest version; your software will automatically update with new features and legislation.
- The freedom of flexible working, with the reliability of a desktop solution - powerful connected apps give you access your accounts on the move, helping you make informed decisions and share real-time data with colleagues.
Enhance your business accounts with Sage 50 Accounts Plus
Sage 50 Accounts Plus
Intelligent accounting software for day-to-day financial management.
All the features of Sage 50 Accounts but with some added extras.
- Check stock as part of the quote and invoice process, and view the profitability of each product line. And simplify your cash flow forecasting by configuring specific budgets for key areas of the business.
- Be more efficient and save time. Simplify timely manual tasks, including VAT submissions, bank reconciliation and recurring invoices so that you can spend more time growing your business.
Our most advanced software in this range - ideal for growing businesses who trade abroad
Sage 50 Accounts Professional
Advanced accounts software that offers the ultimate in financial control.
More features that Sage 50 Accounts Plus, making this the all round accounts product from Sage.
- Powerful software for managing cash flow, VAT and creating custom reports. With everything you need to manage customers and suppliers; to processing sales and purchase orders.
- Scalable solution for growing businesses. With the option to add up to 20 concurrent users, and the ability to trade in multiple currencies, you can grow your business with software you know and trust.
- Manage multiple currency transactions and payment methods including cash, cheque, card, direct debits and discounts – included as part of the Sage 50 Accounts Professional package.
- With the flexibility of connected apps, a colleague working away from the office can access real-time information and work on the same data through Sage Drive, as well as have access to critical business info via a tablet or smartphone.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the installation procedure for Sage 50 Accounts
- Be confident in setting up company information plus nominal, bank, customer and supplier accounts
- Have learnt how to process period end procedures, including recurring entries, accruals and processing pre-payments
- Be able to create product records and enter opening balances
- Learn how to perform a stock take, run the stock period end and stock year end