Many businesses keep their HR information in different filing cabinets or databases. But this makes it harder to find information quickly or create reports that identify trends and issues.
To help companies rationalise their HR information Sage have introduced Sage 50 HR. It works with Sage Payroll but, equally, you can use it on its own.
There are legal requirements to record certain types of information, which becomes easy with Sage 50 HR. What's more, you can also store documents and notes that relate to disciplinary issues and may be required in case of disputes.
Using reports to help HR management
Effective management requires information. By using Sage 50 HR you can monitor absences, holidays and training. This allows you to spot gaps and plan ahead.
Peace of mind
Thanks to different levels of access, you can ensure that sensitive information remains secure and confidential. Further reassurance comes from SageCover, which is available to support you and your business.
Features and Benefits
- Manage your HR information including personal details, holiday records, absences, working patterns, skills, performance and training.
- A single source: Replace manual records with a single source of information where it's quick to find what you need.
- Fit the software to your business: Set up locations, groups and departments to suit your needs.
- Manage holidays: Keep track of holidays even if you have flexible working hours or different holiday schemes.
- Manage absence: Accurate records help you spot issues and plan ahead.
- Manage training: Keep track of training and development and monitor progress towards targets.
- Record evidence: Maintain records of disciplinary issues along with evidence, in case of disputes.
- Keep information secure: Only people with the right level of access can retrieve sensitive information.
- Integrate with Sage Payroll 2007: Share employee details from Sage Payroll 2007 and avoid the need to re-type.
- Integrate with Microsoft ® Office: Send professional letters and emails to your people, quickly and easily.