Order Processing Plugin for ACT!
Order Processing & Stock Control for ACT! CRM
SAM's Order Processing System for the ACT! CRM application which incorporates an interface into Sage 50 Accounts software, delivering an integrated front and back office system for businesses that require fast throughput with multiple sales personnel taking orders at the same time.
You can keep customers informed as to whether their orders have been received, and where in the process their goods are. This process is often a manual procedure with lots of stand alone processes. The integrated solution separates the accounts and ensures that invoices can be processed rapidly by many people at the same time without having to wait for the accounts programme.
It also has an e-commerce module that integrates with your website should it be required. The SageLink Processor is required if you are processing orders from your website and need the back office stock system to be kept in sync with the website. The order processing system can be run directly with ACT! CRM and can be integrated with your Sage 50 accounts if required.
The ACT order processing system consist of the following additional modules:
- Sales Order Processing/ Invoicing;
- Purchase Order Processing;
- Stock Inventory;
Feature of the system include:
- Multi-location stock;
- Batch traceability;
- Views of current stock levels at point;
- Additional Stock fields and rules for bulk sales and discounts;
- E-Commerce Website Integration;
- Fast processing by multiple users;
- Large Stock list;
- Bill of Materials;
- Specific reporting requirements.
The system can deliver
- Faster processing;
- Better management of rush orders;
- Reduced manual labour;
- Reduced cost per sales order;
- Integration with your existing Sage 50 system;
- An auditable sales process;
- More satisfied customers.
When the system is initially configured data can be transferred from the existing sales ledger into the ACT! CRM Order processing database.
Transactional information such as invoice numbers, details and amounts owed and paid are also displayed.
ACT! for Sage 50 includes an accounting menu and an accounting tab for displaying relevant data in the contact record. As a result, selected financial data can be displayed in the contact record within ACT! CRM
Purchase Order Processing
The ACT Order Processing purchase order module is designed to ensure that users of ACT! CRM do not need to access the Accounts system if they need to make purchases, its ideal for just in time deliveries or back to back ordering.
The ACT Order Processing purchase module can also incorporate the costs of shipping, duty etc., with a view to providing a more accurate costing for a product. This can helpful when importing goods where the duty and shipping costs can be quite high.
Ordering efficiently also makes sense when making a purchase, you can set minimum order levels in the stock module so that goods that are about to reach their minimum stock levels are flagged and a purchase order raised to replenish the stock levels. Using the ACT Order Processing purchase module ensures that stocks are replenished before stock levels are exhausted.
The ACT Order Processing Purchase module can give you accurate costs of products including shipping and duty costs. It can update you which purchases are due and those that are already late, so that you can chase the suppliers directly.
Many existing users of ACT Order Processing have found this feature invaluable, as it provides a simple and fast way of viewing all the invoices received for a purchase. Furthermore, the ACT Order Processing purchase system enables you to see if an invoice has already been received for a particular purchase.
This innovative feature has prevented many users from paying duplicated supplier invoices.
Sales Order Processing
The ACT Sales Order Processing module ensures that all your sales personnel can take and process orders at the same time without any need to access the Sage 50 Accounts. Combined with the stock module the ACT Sales Order Processing module ensures that your sales department will be efficient, and are able to respond to customers requests almost immediately.
When a customer decides to purchase a product, your sales personnel is able to quickly check stock and confirm availability of stock. If the order is confirmed they can process directly into Sage with shipping charges and delivery details without any re-keying of information.
The Sales Order Processing module integrated with ACT! CRM will ensure that you keep a more complete record of interactions with your customers.
- Create professional quotations and invoices;
- See who owes you money and when it's due;
- Record all your customer communications in one place;
- Apply flexible discounts to win business;
- Find customer contact details quickly and easily;
- Easily process customer refunds;
- Integrate with your web store;
- A variety of reports to analyse your customer activities, debts and to help you identify your best customers;
- Quickly and easily search your customer records with our intelligent search feature;
- Store multiple delivery addresses in your customer records;
- Create discounted price lists to apply to one or more customers;
- Create and process sales orders;
- Record customer order numbers;
- Record customer contact name and sales operator name;
- View stock quantities and view alternative products;
- Identify when goods will be coming into stock if they are out of stock;
- View full history for previous orders including delivery dates and invoice values;
- Print and email Quotations, Order Acknowledgments and Proforma invoices from our order management software;
- Control back to back ordering;
- Input direct to customer from supplier orders, selecting supplier and agreed cost;
- Ensure credit control procedures are followed;
- Take credit card payments;
- Record marketing information against each customer order for analysis purposes;
- Specify a delivery address for an order or copy to a series of delivery addresses;
- View the total weight and volume of the order;
- Automatically apply delivery charges;
- Input scheduled orders.
The ACT Order Processor Stock Inventory Module is an integral part of the software. Used with ACT! CRM it gives businesses the ability to efficiently track all their inventory, from one small retail outlet to a chain of stores and warehouses across several locations.
The ACT Order Processor stock inventory module allows you to easily manage stock quantities, transfer stock between locations, set low-level alerts, generate and send purchase orders and track inflow from a single inventory program.
The ACT Order Processor Stock Inventory module is designed to be intuitive and easy to use, once the software is installed and configured within the ACT! CRM system, you’ll be streamlining your inventory processes within minutes.
The ACT order processor stock inventory module inventory Management software allows 100% visibility of your inventory/stock situation, and will advise you what and when to order and from which supplier. The ACT order processor stock inventory module takes into account many aspects of stock control including minimum and maximum stock holdings, sales orders, minimum order quantity, minimum order value, lead times, costs and more.
Stock inventory features for each product record:
- Monitor and report stock levels;
- Import current inventory with a .csv file;
- Add notes, URLs and photos to items;
- Set sales units for items that are sold by weight or bundles;
- Group common items into categories for easy stock control;
- Set low-level stock warnings so you know when to reorder;
- Quickly view overall inventory levels;
- See product history of when items were received or sold;
- Transfer stock between locations;
- Allow multiple user access;
- Assign appropriate access levels to different users;
- Simple, easy to use interface similar to ACT CRM;
- Multiple Suppliers;
- Links to Sage 50 Accounts.
Order Processor webLink
The ACT order processor WebLink enables the automatic importing of online web sales into the ACT order processing system, the customer details are automatically added to the ACT database and a sales invoice created in ACT, ready to be uploaded to Sage 50 Accounts or printed directly as an invoice for the customer.
The ACT processor weblink can either connect directly to your MYSQL database or via CSV format, details of CSV format available.
The weblink resides in memory and can be set to run cyclically to download sales from the e-commerce website
- Cost reduction - No need to re-type invoices, by importing orders and producing invoices directly into your accounts saves time and lowers your costs;
- Automation - One click data transfer from your website into ACT;
- Accuracy- Eliminates manual processing of data and guarantees Data Entry Accuracy;
- Reduced Errors - No costly mistakes by manual entry of data. Accuracy of data transfer guaranteed.
Data can be downloaded and uploaded quickly and efficiently. Set the data transfer scheduler to suit your individual company needs.
- Process an unlimited number of products;
- Real-time customer registration submission to ACT;
- Real-time sales processing;
- Fully automated downloads;
- Minute, hourly, daily or weekly data transfer scheduling;
- Secure data transfer;
- Automatic customer account creation in ACT;
- Downloads unlimited orders;
- Maintains extensive logs.