Enterprise Resource Planning
SAM ERP Seamless Intregation with your Business Processes
The SAM ERP Solution is a low-cost, feature-rich ERP system designed specifically for the needs of engineering and manufacturers that build and manufacture products for regulated industries. SAM ERP Solution’s using Microsoft .NET framework makes sure the system is easy to install and administer, with seamless integration with the rest of your business processes. The solution is particularly suited to engineering and manufacturing companies who build and manufacture products, and have a need for batch and serial number traceability, product configuration, quality management, and engineering change management. The Solution offers a most affordable, comprehensive, and tested ERP feature set for engineering and manufacturing environments and stands out for its ability to increase the quality and visibility of information manufacturers need to make the strategic and tactical operational decisions in order to achieve core business goals.
Some core ERP functionality with extensive features depth for the maintaining the integrity of regulated products, including:
- Reports: Monitor and report levels and costs
- Bar Codes: Scan in barcodes for adding new items
- Serial Number Traceability
- Stock Availability: Check stock availability, pick your quantity and add to a sales order with one click
- Import: Import current stock inventory with a .csv file
- Notes: Add notes, URLs and photos to items
- Job Scheduling:
- Job Costing
- Document Management
- Custom Fields
- Project Management
- Unit of Sale: Set sales units for items that are sold by weight or bundles
- Group common items into categories for easy stock control
- Tax Codes: Configure sales tax and VAT rates to apply to products
- Set low-level stock warnings so you know when to reorder
- Sage 50 Integration
- Stock levels: Quickly view overall inventory levels, or by location or category
- See product history of when items were received or sold
- Transfer Stock: Transfer stock between locations
- Maintain a database of your customers and suppliers
- Stock Reservation
- Sales and Purchase Order processing
- Bill of Materials (BOM): Unlimited bills of material
- Discounting: Flexible discount matrix apply discounts to customers and products
- Set up recurring orders and have them sent automatically
- Assign appropriate access levels to different users
- Simple, easy to use interface
The Job planning interface offers a most affordable, comprehensive, and tested ERP feature set for engineering and manufacturing environments. The solution stands out for its ability to increase the quality and visibility of information engineers and manufacturers need to make the strategic and tactical operational decisions that achieve core business goals.
Scheduling jobs could not be any easier, the job scheduler allows you to see all your jobs that have been booked and the resource that have been assigned. The scheduler has four different views, day view which gives you a day by day views of all your jobs, a working week view which allows you to see where you have gaps in your working week to fit in more jobs, full week view which includes weekends for companies that don’t close and we have a month view which gives a long term overview. Simply dragging jobs into a slot and entering the description is all you need to do. It is fully integrated into your system so you can manage existing jobs, by moving them to times you wish them to happen. The jobs scheduler streamlines your scheduling and helps your organisation to become more efficient.
Sage 50 Integration
With the SAM ERP Sage 50 integration there is no need to duplicate data entry, accounts created in the SAM ERP software are automatically updated in Sage 50, Stock items can be synchronised with sage 50 and all invoices can be transferred, sales orders and invoices are seamlessly integrated for good management and business intelligence. to Sage 50 in real time.
You can Integrate your ecommerce website and download orders from your website, then convert them in sales orders ready to be manufactured by production or shipped out if products are already in stock, allowing for a large element of customer relationship management (CRM). The software also has a well-developed services and support offering making it easy for you to use in order to support your customers.
With SAM ERP you get the benefits of Batch and Serial Number tracking across Multiple Warehouses. Using the stock system ensures that correct stock levels are maintained, making sure that you have the right amount of stock in the right place at the right time, capital is not tied up unnecessarily.
The SAM ERP system allows you to scan barcodes when adding new items into stock, creating orders, moving products between warehouses or picking products for despatch.
Batch/Serial Number Traceability
This feature enables the ability to record and track products going into the stores or into production, depending on the product type you can either batch track or serial number track each product and maintain an inventory of the final destination of those products. This is imperative for any food manufacturers but is also relevant to many other industries
- Cypherlab CP50-L Scanner£895.26