Synchronise your website with Sage 50 Accounts
One of the biggest drawbacks of operating a Web store is when you have to maintain your product catalogue and stock control on both your Web store and your accounting system.
SAM Software creates simple shopping cart systems through to a complete e-business solution automating your entire business processes with order processing, content management, stock control and synchronisation with your Sage accounting system.
In addition, re-keying the online orders from your Web store into your accounting system can be very time-consuming and prone to errors. Spreadsheet exports and imports frequently require operator attention and even an online connection for exporting and importing data lacks immediacy.
The software integrates directly in real-time with a back-end Sage 50 accounts system and allows you to administer and maintain your product catalogue and stock control exclusively on your Sage 50 accounts system.
The Web store accesses the latest and up-to-date product prices and saleable stock availability directly from Sage, and the orders from your Web store are automatically entered into your Sage 50 system. This all happens in real-time, 24 x 7.
As the front-end web store and the back-end Sage 50 system are likely to be in different locations, the Sage 50 integration is implemented using a set of Web Services. The software uses Microsoft .Net
Features of the software are
- Supports e-commerce store catalogues from a few products to tens of thousands of products.
- Web store administration panel to organise departments, to organise the display of product variants and to administer store promotions.
- Real-time customer registration submission to Sage 50.
- Real-time user login authentication and price list/price group retrieval from Sage 50.
- Real-time product price and stock level retrieval from Sage 50.
- Real-time sales order processing, with validation and submission to Sage 50.
- Scheduled product and customer data updates from Sage 50.
As the front-end Web store and the back-end Sage 50 accounts system are very likely to be in different geographic locations, the Sage 50 integration is implemented using a set of Web Services.