Stock Inventory Control
Bring your Business Together with Affordable Stock Control
SAM stock control and Inventory management Software is aimed at businesses that require affordable stock control software that offers all the functionality they need with the added benefit of networking. It is easy to create an invoice, do inventory and stock control like invoice management, stock balance management, goods management, goods category management, staff sales records management and staff permission management, you can backup and restore data. SAM Stock Inventory supports full customisable company info, you can import your own logo, tax codes etc.
Using SAM stock Control and Inventory management software allows users to take orders from one workstation whilst at the same time other users could be booking in products and managing deliveries, or despatching from separate terminals anywhere within your organisation.
Sales Order Processing
Processing and management of sales orders is vital to your customer relations and business growth. So if you process your Sales orders quickly, efficiently, you will generate revenue more quickly, and you will also promote better customer satisfaction, which leads to repeat business.
Our solutions can enable you to send, receive, store, retrieve, and share documents throughout the sales order process with just a few clicks of a mouse.
SAM stock control and Inventory management software is competitively priced to suit small businesses, this is a truly cost effective software solution for companies looking to improve workflow and productivity in the work place. SAM Stock control and inventory manager contains all of the features you require to properly manage your stock and control the inventory of your business.
- Track outstanding quotes from the quotations list view and get informed when a quote is overdue
- Add line items to the quotes and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts;
- Select different prices for the same product as per customer segment;
- Use SAM stock Control to create printer-friendly Sales Quotes and deliver to the prospect customers through inbuilt email service;
- Use SAM Stock Control to create Invoice with a single click from the pricing tab;
- Display Billing & Shipping addresses and terms & conditions.
Purchase Order Processing
- Streamline organization-wide procurement and fulfilment processes with an integrated approach;
- Track outstanding orders from the Orders list view;
- Procure products from the best available Vendors, Manufacturers;
- Manage up-to-date stock position by monitoring available stock in your warehouse;
- Warehouse, hold stock in multiple warehouses;
- Create invoice with a single click from the Sales Order;
- Display Billing & Shipping addresses and terms & conditions while creating orders;
- Add line items to the Orders and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts automatically;
- Create printer-friendly Orders and deliver to the Vendors/Customers through inbuilt email service;
- Run stock level update reports, notify inventory positions so that stock is always available to fulfil the pending orders.
- Track outstanding invoices from the Invoices list view;
- Customise Invoice print layout and manage multiple invoice templates for different product lines;
- Add line items to the Invoice and update subtotal, taxes, adjustments, and grand total amounts automatically;
- Displaying the Billing & Shipping addresses, and terms & conditions while creating invoices;
- Print and post or email printer-friendly invoices to customers using inbuilt email service,
- keep track of what outstanding invoices and what has been paid.
Other features Include:
- Reports: Monitor and report levels and costs;
- Barcodes: Scan in barcodes for adding new items, picking items for shipping or moving items in the warehouse;
- Stock Availability: Check stock availability, pick your quantity and add to a sales order with one click;
- Import: Import current stock inventory with a .csv file;
- Notes: Add notes, URLs and photos to items;
- Unit of Sale: Set sales units for items that are sold by weight or bundles;
- Group common items into categories for easy stock control;
- Tax Codes: Configure sales tax and VAT rates to apply to products;
- Set low-level stock warnings so you know when to reorder;
- Stock levels: Quickly view overall inventory levels, or by location or category;
- See product history of when items were received or sold;
- Transfer Stock: Transfer stock between locations;
- Maintain a database of your customers;
- Maintain a database of your suppliers;
- Bill of Materials (BOM): Unlimited bills of material;
- Discounting: Flexible discount matrix apply discounts to customers and products
- Set up recurring orders and have them sent automatically
- Assign appropriate access levels to different users;
- Simple, easy to use interface;
- Stock reservation, check stock levels and reserve stock for specific orders.
Items 1-9 of 14
- Cypherlab CP50-L Scanner£895.26