The stock control and Inventory management Software is aimed at businesses that require affordable stock control software that offers the functionality for managing your warehouse they need with the added benefit of networking.
SAM Stock and Inventory Control Software based in Nottingham It is easy to create an invoice, do inventory and stock control like invoice management, stock balance management, goods management, goods category management, staff sales records management and staff permission management, you can backup and restore data.
- Reports: Monitor and report levels and costs
- Bar-codes: Scan in barcodes for adding new items, picking items for shipping or moving items in the warehouse
- Stock Availability: Check stock availability, pick your quantity and add to a sales order with one click
- Import: Import current stock inventory with a CSV file
- Notes: Add notes, URLs and photos to items
- Unit of Sale: Set sales units for items that are sold by weight or bundles
- Groups: Group common items into categories for easy stock control
- Tax Codes: Configure sales tax and VAT rates to apply to products
- Stock levels: Set low-level stock warnings so you know when to reorder, quickly view overall inventory levels, by location or category
- Product History: See product history of when items were received or sold
- Transfer Stock: Transfer stock between locations, Depots
- Customer Database: Maintain a database of your customers
- Supplier Database: Maintain a database of your suppliers
- Bill of Materials (BOM): Unlimited bills of material
- Discounting: Flexible discount matrix apply discounts to customers and products
- Recurring Orders: Set up recurring orders and have them sent automatically
- User Access Levels: Assign appropriate access levels to different users
- Reserve: Stock reservation, check stock levels and reserve stock for specific orders
Neville Hunter a self-motivated and resourceful individual with a proven track record of developing and strengthening management teams in ways that maximise profitability and efficiency.
He is experienced in leading and developing software development businesses in a dynamic, progressive and changing environment. He possess a wide range of skills and experience in Computer Software Development and Computer Networking.
His leadership and communication skills enable him to develop sustainable relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of commerce and industry. As a strategist, he is a successful deliverer of profitable growth. Tactically astute in managing a complex supply chain whilst being innovative in developing products and services to meet the unique needs of his company’s clients. .
Under Neville’s leadership, in 2001 Hunter Systems his former company, a former company, earned a place on the prestigious annual Index of the top 100 fastest growing businesses in the UK’s most deprived urban wards.
His current aim is to shape the long term strategic direction of Sam Software Solutions, increase business growth, whilst ensuring the effective day-to day running of the business, placing emphasis on quality outputs, business development and maintaining a sound customer base.