- Non-blocking, wire-speed transmission
- Auto MDI/MDI-X support
- IEEE 802.3az compliant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- IEEE 802.3x flow control supported
- IEEE 802.1p CoS supported
The ZyXEL GS1100 series is the best solution for instant gigabit connectivity in office environments demanding silent operation and better energy efficiency. With power-saving functions,Gigabit Ethernet and a fanless design,the GS1100 series provides Plug-and-Play simplicity for high-bandwidth network applications.
|Product Description||Zyxel GS-1100-24E - switch - 24 ports - unmanaged - rack-mountable|
|Device Type||Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000|
|Performance||Switching capacity:48 Gbps ¦ Forwarding performance:35.7 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||10KB|
|Features||Flow control,auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X),Broadcast Storm Control,fanless,Energy Efficient Ethernet,Class of Service (CoS),525KB packet buffer|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3z,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3az|
|Power||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||26.7 cm x 16.2 cm x 4.2 cm|
- Green networking
- The GS1100 series not only offers Gigabit Ethernet connectivity for next-generation network applications,but also power-saving functions for better energy efficiency. Capable of dynamically adjusting power output according to traffic,active links and cable length,the GS1100 series can reduce energy consumption for lowered operating costs.
- Fanless design
- The complete GS1100 series comes in a fanless design that ensures silent operation in small or quiet office environments.
- Gigabit to the desktop
- The ZyXEL GS1100 series offers small offices 24-port gigabit connectivity at the most competitive price. Additionally,the GS1100-24 model is equipped with 2 extra SFP slots,supported dual rate that enable fiber optic connections for long-distance deployments. With Gigabit network performance and high cost-effectiveness,the GS1100 series is the ideal solution for bandwidth-intensive applications such as highresolution photo transmission,video/audio streaming and server farm connections.