Helpdesk Support Services
At SAM Software Solutions we understand the complexity of your business processes and how frustrating it can be if those systems fail to work in a timely manner.
That’s why when you call our support desk, you will generally always speak directly to a support consultant on your first call.
Our support centre is available to customers that have a current Support Agreement, and are provided with a Support Agreement Number which must be quoted in all correspondence or telephone communication with the Support Centre.
Our Customer Support services utilise highly skilled engineers who provide assistance in resolving even the most difficult software issues Sage 50 and other software products.
If you are using our Sam Service Manager addon for Sage 50 then additions features below are available:
- Downloadable product updates improve or expand an existing feature of SAM;
- Check the Product Updates page to see whether a product update is available for your version of SAM;
- Each service agreement includes automatic upgrades for all clients with an annual support contract for SAM;
- Information on common problems and solutions, available 24/7.
- Check our knowledge-base before you contact technical support – the answer may already be waiting for you;
- Information about installing SAM on a network or allowing your computer’s firewall to work with SAM;
- Tips for Using SAM – Learn ways to work smarter with SAM Service Manager or SAM Asset Manager;
- We also provide support solutions for the Sage 50 and Sage 200 Range of accounting and Payroll Software.
Expert Helpdesk Support
Downtime caused by software, hardware, or networking issues can prove disastrous for your business.
Don’t risk the consequences – take out a Support Agreement with SAM and you can rest assured that if a problem occurs, we will strive to resolve it in the shortest possible time.
- Our target response times are amongst the best you will find on the market
- We can solve most issues through telephone and remote support, causing minimum disruption to your business;
- We provide forum where new support information is posted and users can discuss issues with each other and with our team.
- Where required, we guarantee that a qualified, reliable engineer will call at your premises within the given timescales;
- We provide a customer portal to enable you to access support information online;
Using Our Support Services
You will need to quote your Support Agreement number in all correspondence, so please have this to hand before calling us, and remember to include it in e-mails or letters. When reporting a fault or problem, please give as many details as possible to help us diagnose and rectify the issue in the shortest possible time;
For software problems, please tell us the exact version number that you are using.
You can contact the SAM Software Support Centre by visiting our Contact Us page or calling +44 (0) 115 8475210